6th Annual Collaborative Symposium: Update in Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Surgery will be held in the USA. This is an intensive and comprehensive course designed to provide a practical update in medical and surgical gynecology by offering tips, for practicing gynecologists. Renowned faculty from Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, and Harvard will present their expertise and knowledge on topics such as:-
- Latest Updates in medical gynecology
- Medical management of endometriosis
- Establishing hormonal amenorrhea
- Medical management of fibroids
- Managing endometrial hyperplasia
- Preserving fertility for cancer patients
Course topics will also include:
- What is new for the screening of gynecologic malignancies?
- What gynecological conditions result in infertility?
- Updates in surgical gynecology including endometriosis.
- Fibroids and hysterectomy
- What’s new in vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic, and open hysterectomy techniques?